The transition to the digital economy and the advent of innovations, such as cognitive computing and robotics, are transforming nearly every aspect of individuals' and enterprises' lives. Governments are continuously striving to improve their service delivery platforms and comply with regulatory mandates to become smarter. The inherent complexity of governmental operations makes it very challenging to transform manual operations to become smart, and to also achieve operational excellence and innovation in smart governments.
Celebrating over 24 years of successfully organizing the largest global sGovernment event, the conference is a global platform dedicated to shaping the future of government worldwide. Considered as one of the largest global sGovernment events, each year, the conference sets the agenda for the next generation of governments with a focus on bringing together key decision makers and agencies to witness and learn about the new era of government transformation by providing a strategic understanding to the initiatives and strategies of smart government from different parts of the world. The conference continues to be an effective platform for sharing global best practices pertaining to organizational transformation and strategic planning in governments.
The theme of the event centres around creating a strong and lasting relationship in the global community, where the west-east and north-south purposively meets and sets the stage for strengthening the future human capital, fortifying the knowledge development strategy and sharing global best practices and innovative strategies, which would prompt leaders to become increasingly engaged in developing the government, corporate and communities.
Strongly supporting the vision of global governments in adopting a strategy of sustainable global excellence, the event focuses on empowering organizations through leadership, entrepreneurship, knowledge management and capacity building, thereby enabling them to face the new challenges continually emerging in an era of modern management, a globally interlinked society, integrated economy and smart cities.
Who will attend?
- Ministers, Deputies and Under Secretaries
- Chairman, Ambassadors Presidents, CEO, MD, GM
- Members of Councils, Parliamentary and Corporate Board Members
- Police and Armed Forces Decision Makers and Executives
- ICT Engineers, Technicians, System Analysts
- ICT Solution Providers Decision Makers and Executives
- Strategic Planning and Performance Executives
- CIO, IT Managers, Projects Managers and Smart Services Executives
- Project Managers, Developers, Network Engineers & Security Specialists
- Deans & Principals of Universities, Colleges and Officials involved in Education
- Leaders and Executives in Customer Service, Strategic Planning and Performance
- Managers and Executives in Public Relations, Call Centers and Consulting Firms
- Managers of Corporate Communications, Marketing, and Media Relations
Why should you attend?
- Integration of Technology: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things in the Enterprise Technology System
- Raise the level of smart government services in accordance of regional and global excellence and competitiveness
- Integration of Internet of Things technologies into the enterprise technology system
- Cyber Security Strategies for the GCC Countries
- National strategy for the development of government and smart cities for the post-oil phase
- National strategy for the development of internal governmental electronic administrative systems
- National Strategy for VAT Governance in the Age of Government and Smart Cities
- National Strategy on Smart Internet Connectivity for GCC Countries
- National strategy to develop and activate the smart medical records
- National Strategy for Artificial Intelligence, Business Development and Virtualization
- National strategy for developing e-payment services and channels for the government and smart cities
- National strategy for developing large data standards and how to receive information electronically
- National Strategy for Developing the Global Competitiveness of Government Services and Smart Cities
- National strategy for developing the technologies and requirements of smart tourism services and information
- National Strategy for Smart Electronic Systems in the Transport and Roads Sector
- National strategy for the development and application of Block chain technology in government institutions
- National strategy for the development e-signature in the era of government and smart cities
- National strategy for the development of a Single Window Citizen Service platform for the delivery of government services and smart cities
- National strategy for the development of e-content of the government and smart cities
- The National Strategy for Developing and Implementing the Fourth Generation for Government Services and Smart Cities
- The National Strategy for Implementing Modern Management Strategies and Leadership in an Age of Knowledge Economy and Globalization
- The National Strategy for the Development of Smart Cities and the Internet of Things Connectivity
- The national strategy for the development of strategic partnership systems through the BOT system to support and sustain smart city projects